[vc_single_image image=”875″ img_size=”full” img_link_target=”_self” width=”2/3″ el_position=”first last”] [vc_column_text width=”2/3″ el_position=”first”]
R A W [legally known as PT.Realrich Architecture Workshop] is an international architecture practice with office in Jakarta established by Realrich Sjarief. The company permanently employs nearly 15 people led by Realrich, himself, the people are from around Indonesia, each selected, enhanced for their best capability, experience and passion. The company’s staff has the expertise to provide full architectural design services, from concept design stage to construction supervision. Our design skills also include interior design, town planning and urban design, landscape design and exhibition design services. Since its formation in 2013, R A W has successfully undertaken and completed over 300 projects across Asia Pacific. Among its best known works are: National Gallery of Indonesia, Jakarta; UPH Medical School at Karawaci ; Bare Minimalist for Charles Wiriawan ; Akanaka, Jakarta.
The quality of RAW’s work has been recognised by over 16 design awards, including finalist of Indonesian Institute of Architect Jakarta Award (IAI) and winning several open and limited competitions. In all our work we aim to address the challenge of the specific situation, creating creative innovation which push the boundary in architectural design solution. In the design process we continue to push the building system, building envelope, building philosophy, breaking the foundation of the core problem which come up with the best solution specifically in each situation.
Our method of working is we believe in workshop between clients, engineers, and specific consultants from beginning of the project through completion of project. The approach is not conventional and sometime involves the use of the mock up models to help test and develop the proposed design concepts. We also believe that the design process is complex and requires complete understanding of creative solution, core of the problem, and specific situation which defines each situation.
[/vc_column_text] [vc_column_text width=”1/4″ el_position=”last”]
– 1st Winner National Gallery Indonesia, Jakarta
– Nomination of IAI Award for Bare Minimalist Residence
– 1st Winner Lombok Epicentrum Square, Mataram
– 1st Winner kampung batik open competition, Semarang
– 1st Winner limited competition, Office of Bank Indonesia, Mataram
– Finalist, PU Gate Jakarta
– Finalist, Research Centre of Orang Utan for WWF, Finalist FIK University Indonesia National competition
– Winner, Klenger Land Competition at Bintaro Indonesia
– Recipient of Planning Workshop International Award, Sydney
– Winner, Vocational school University of Indonesia competition
– finalist, Revitalising of Johar Market competition, Semarang, finalist, Landscape centrum UI open competition, Depok
– finalist, International urban design open competition for New Song Do City, Incheon, South Korea
– Winner, Gadjah Mada Academic Hospital open competition, Yogyakarta
– finalist, Jakarta Design Center Facelift open competition